A WhatsApp link is something that every business on WhatsApp should take advantage of. The links are incredibly easy to create, and it enables quick communication between your business and customers with a single click.
In this article, you’ll learn:
● How to create a WhatsApp link
● The various applications of WhatsApp links.
● Advantages of WhatsApp links over phone numbers.
● How to add a WhatsApp link to your social media profiles.
How To Create A WhatsApp Link For Business
● Visit any online WhatsApp link generator like Walink.
● Choose your country code and add your phone number.
● Input a custom message that will make it easier for your customer to start a conversation with you.
● You can click on the “Preview” button to see what it would look like when someone clicks on the link.
● Then, finally, you’ll tap the “Generate my walink” button to generate your unique WhatsApp link.
Uses & Applications Of WhatsApp Link
● WhatsApp link can be added to social media posts: A WhatsApp call-to-action button can be added to your social media posts via your WhatsApp link. This helps to direct interested customers to message you on WhatsApp.
● WhatsApp link can be used as a landing page while running Facebook Ads: Before running a paid advert on Facebook, one needs to have a website or landing page where the people interested in their offers will visit to learn more about the advert. Not everyone can afford to pay for a website or have the skills to design a landing page, that’s why a simple WhatsApp link can serve as a website/landing page link while advertising on Facebook.
● A WhatsApp link can be added as a link in the bio of your social media profiles: Different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Tik-Tok, Twitter, etc allows users to add a link on their profile. Adding a WhatsApp link can help followers to contact you easily and this is specifically helpful for businesses, brands and influencers.
● WhatsApp link can be added to a website for customer support: Your WhatsApp link can be added to the contact us area of your website or landing page. This is important because anyone willing to contact you after visiting your website or landing page is definitely interested in what you are selling.
Top 5 Free WhatsApp Link Generator
● Chat API
Advantages of using a WhatsApp links instead of phone numbers.
One advantage of using a WhatsApp link instead of phone numbers is that it serves as a better option for those who who like their privacy and wouldn’t like to receive unwanted phone calls or text messages.
Another advantage of using a WhatsApp link is that anyone can immediately send you a direct message without needing your number.
This doesn’t mean that you should not give out your phone number but in a place such as social media, it’s better to use a WhatsApp link for quick communication with strangers.
How to add WhatsApp link to Tik-Tok
● First, switch from personal account to the Tik-Tok business account because only the business accounts are allowed to add links to their bio.
● Once you’ve switched to a business account, move to the edit profile section and add your WhatsApp link in the blank website bar.
How to add WhatsApp link to Instagram
● Login to your Instagram account.
● Click on edit profile.
● Add your WhatsApp link in the website section and click “Done”.
How do I track WhatsApp link clicks
You can track the number of people clicking on your WhatsApp link using URL shorteners like Bitly or TinyURL.
Once you create an account in any of these URL shorteners and shorten a URL, it will begin to show you the number of clicks your link is getting.